Monday 4 March 2013

Marvellous Mothers!

Emma Bridgewater 'Mum Is Queen' Tea Towel

OK, I think we should all just nod our heads and say it, Mothers are amazing. Honestly, I think my Mother is secretly a superhero or something, because there's no other explanation as to how she does everything the way she does. From being the only thing monsters were afraid of, to teaching me how to cook and right through to letting me make my own choices and mistakes (even when she knows she's going to day 'I told you so'). 
Now since we love our Mums, and agree that they are probably all superheros in disguise, why not celebrate?

Emma Bridgewater 'Sampler' 8 1/2" Plate and Baby Mug
Emma Bridgewater 'I Love Chocolate' Breakfast Cup
Perfect for that first cuppa tea in the morning with buttery toast...

Emma Bridgewater 'Zinnas' 4 Cup Teapot
'Sampler' Comport, imagine it stacked high with chocolate brownies...
'Zinnas' Baby Mug and 'Sampler' Plate perfect for two or three biscuits...
'Flowers' 1/2 Pint Mugs. 
Instead of a bunch of flowers, get your mum one of these lovelies, a cuppa tea in bed just got better!
'I Love Chocolate' Heart Shaped Baker, 1/2 Pint Mug and Treacle Tin Candles
Perfect for any chocoholics! 
Pretty 'Zinnas' 1/2 Pint Jug. 
Bring back the summer and warm evenings with strawberries and cream with the beautiful 'Zinnas' design.

So how will you be celebrating this Mothers Day? Let us know! @cheltkitchener
If you've got a sweet tooth and want to really celebrate in style stay tuned this week for the perfect chocolate cake recipe!

http://www.kitchenercookware.com/

Millie














No comments: